Friday, November 03, 2006

Take That Jason Orange Turned Down For Corrie

Take That bloke Jason Orange has said when the band spilt back in 1996 he was desperate for a career change and tried to land a role on Coronation Street.Speaking to Attitude Jason says: "I auditioned for Corrie a couple of times, but I didn't get it. They seemed really keen but nothing came of it.""I was gutted but I realised that at the time I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to be a soap person, and they (producers) recognised that."
The big success story from the recent Nineties revival, Take That's reunion tour saw them play to over half a million people. Now Gary, Mark, Howard and Jason unveil their first single for over ten years. Written by Gary Barlow, 'Patience' is their stunning first single from comeback album 'Beautiful World', due out at the end of November.

No comments: